Sunday, March 11, 2012

PPIMSU : Aku Jatuh Cinta

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA
This is not about me falling in love for a guy okay =.='
This is about a forum I went to with my girls on last February called
AKU JATUH CINTA ^^
sebenarnya, saya terasa rohani ini telah lama tidak menerima santapan jiwa
usrah dan forum-forum islamik yang dahulunya saya sangat aktif sekali

and there it was, a forum for me with a free entrance
yay

As we planned, the whole G-15 house went (except mawad due to her urgent *hah* matter)


The panel members was
USTAZ HASRIZAL (author of Aku Terima Nikahnya)
USTAZ HALIM DIN (once worked in Pusat Zakat Selangor)
(seriously I thought they were just unfamous cuz I myself don't know them)
but as obvious stated, what do I actually know is very few
THEY BOTH ARE SO FEYMOUS :)




i listened well ^^


the lecture hall was so jammed packed that somehow
I glad I came and I came pretty early :)

And there was also an exclusive performance from the MSU Nasyid team ; Mumtaz
*aha*

OVERALL
the forum was a blast, not that it has something cheesy to share with all of us
but it's a reality of life
falling in and out of love
but what EXACTLY we want
and what EXACTLY we didn't realized was
A LOVE WITH ALLAH'S BLESSINGS

No comments: