Friday, June 27, 2014

IMS Meducation Visit to Institut Perubatan Penerbangan, TUDM Subang

I'm sorry.
This happened on 29th April.
And I've only have time to post it now.
Weeee.
_________________________________________________________


An education visit to Aviation Medicine Institute Base in TUDM Subang.
One word.
AMAZINGLYAWESOME
(and if that considered one word haha)


So as you know TUDM is known for their air force army and all those cool flying jets and plane stuff.
And through our Sir Nizam (thank you so so much sir), all of us finally got the chance to pay a visit to their base and witnessed all those cool machines and simulators.

And please be jelly people.
I actually got to fly a fighter jet simulator.
(Despite of managed on making it fly for a mere 5 minutes before crashing)
YIPPEEEEEEE



And here I apologized to all of you - again.
For not remembering the names of the machines and simulator that I've seen.
It's a lot. And it's all so interesting to learn and to even try it yourself.
(You know, you could actually try to go there and experience it yourself)



I mean, you must have been so curious on how medical can relate to this flying jets and planes thing, right?
Well people, here, we called it PHYSIOLOGY.

Since human are naturally created with flaws and imperfections to even live on earth
there must've been some mistakes if they're even sent to fly out in the sky right?

So here comes the Physiology part of it where we will identify the restrictions up there (sky) 
and try to overcome it down here (land).
Ya got me?

I mean, to be able to fly a fighter jet 50, 000 feet up in the sky (minimum) and on a fast speed of lightning is definitely out of a normal human capabilities.
You'll tend to have a multiple complications on your central nervous system 
and one of it is severe Hypoxia (lack of Oxygen supply to brain) 
which is exactly the start of all problems.

So basically, here we are at the place where all those 
healthy, handsome, tall, perfect body-built, cool looking guys with an army suit, holding a helmet,
will eventually train to fly those jets up there (LOL)
*this is how I actually imagined a fighter pilot would be*
*don't blame me - blame the movies*
*I know you're imagining just as the same way as I am*
*we're equal hehe*



And here we have the infamous SUKHOI. *applause applause*
(don't worry if you don't know what this is, you'll eventually know it there haha)
__________________________________________
So that's it people.
If you'll wonder how would it feel to be able to visit this place.
Then lemme tell ya one thing.

I called my mum as soon as I got back from the visit and told her 
that I want to specialize as an Army Doctor- Air Force to be precise.
Just because I want to fly this fighter jet one day.
One day.
:)
XOXOEXO
Fatnin

No comments: