Wednesday, October 1, 2014

IMS MEDUCATION TRIP TO SEOUL, KOREA 2014 : Prologue

Hey Gaizzzzz
So this is it !
I've been to Korea. Finally~

*dance around the hall**jumping while giggling loudly**smile until my gum hurts*

And I know it's been some time since I got back
And I know I was supposed to spill everything about the trip HERE
And I'm well aware that I'm late ; VERY to top that off
And I admit I was lazy to blog about it ;
because the whole trip was so amazing and I still can't find the right words to write about it.

And gaiz, for god sake, it was for 10 days !
How do u even expect me to put it into ?
10 posts ? One blog post for each day ? Seriously ?
.   .   .   .   .

Okay then. If you insist *wink*
But hey. Lemme write it nice and slow so that all those little moments I experienced, can also be shared beautifully here.

Laterrrrrr *starts to reminisce and blog*

No comments: