Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How I see a rainbow in every failure :)

Allah won't give me a test that myself can't beat [2,286]
Allah takkan menguji hambanya dengan perkara yang diluar kemampuannya.

I've been holding on to this word ever since. Thanks to a person that told me this phrase about how some hardships that we went through are actually not-that-hard. If it were so damn hard to go through, then why are we even here right now, leisurely speaking about it? Make sense ey?

Well, I got my semester results, and it was NOT okay. Yeah some people told me angrily that I should be grateful for what I got - cause it was actually what Allah had destined it to be.
But Allah also destined these things for a reason.

Everything happens for a reason
Semua yang terjadi ada hikmahnya 

At first I was upset and felt like plucking my eyes out, but when I think back of the reason why Allah had made this happen even before I took another semester of exam, I blinked.
No more sad face, no more frustration - all was changed to a determination.
The Almighty must've wanted me to get back up and make it all up again in this coming semester exam. Am I right?
So yeah people. Those out there who I believed experiencing the same thing, try to think of it this way. My way.
The way Allah communicate with you - literally :)

Salam.

No comments: