Friday, May 25, 2012

A Big Step


*bhahahah i know the title seemed weird, but I can't think of a good one right now :)

So yeah, Ibu and Abah went for Umrah last Wednesday. Me, Aishah, Firas, Atok, Wan, Pak Lang, Mak Ngah and Cik Ros tagged along. Thanks a million for coming :')

As I planned before, acting cool and no-sad-face was going smoothly until the moment Ibu and Abah leaving. I cried out when Ibu hugged me tight. Yeah2, I know they're going to a good place, to devote themselves to Allah, and to fulfill their Rukun Islam, but I'm just afraid if that moment would be the last for me to see them. Y'know what I mean?




I prayed everyday that they're having an easy trip there :)
Meanwhile, as for me, part time mom sounds fine, but EXHAUSTING =____=
It's definitelty a very big step for me but as the big'ol sis, it should not be a problem~

Taking care of the house, The Monkeys :) Abu :| and other stuff are too much to handle.
DON'T WORRY ANIN ~

Allah won't give me a test that I can't beat *halsuisso!

No comments: